Thursday, September 22, 2005

The last time i do that again

Ok, so there i was, right back in the middle of a four year and some odd month long dream in which i wasnt me. I was playing the main character and the laughter sounded similar, somehow familiar. The sounds drownded the sights and the lights made demons dance and then there was me. A strong yell held deep in a dusty throat, dusty because i was on dust, ripping up from beneath the driest crust to cut and stab all things that deny my sweetness. Move bitch, it happens just like water, and i can hear my heart beat a little stronger. How many weeks have i felt this weak, and suddenly i could hear myself speak. The image “http://posters.westbalkanonline.com/speedlist/PH0136%20KISS.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.So ok, i danced and took crazy chances and slapped hands and felt like a beast for a little piece(peace). The bass makes meat out of the musty air and then its fear and eating and feasting and oh so much more. Siniging, touching sweet fingertips and asking questions laughing into a smooth neck and a warm inhale tells so much more. How many times have we touched souls tonight through the lights, our eyes have moved onto the moving end when i regret the moment i moved in and move out, only to beg you to let me back in again. But so far, you've been a star, so far, but within the reaching grips of five fingertips. Thats nothing to me you see I'm a black hole and i swallow glowing souls of your magnitude on the regular. With words definitely unheard, minutes are minced and the strange angled tango begins. And as she leans in, I win. Grinning on the inside of shut teeth as she sloppily tries to introduce her toungue to me. Mamma never said, but strange pictures in my head remind me of unsightly blemishes and consequences of kissing strange things. But what could be sweeter than falling in love and breaking up all in the span of a first kiss. Delicious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home