Monday, September 05, 2005

ahhhhhh


ahhhhhh
Originally uploaded by Shine5.photo Lou Diamonds
But, in answer to your query, i do assume that we are friends, at least until you say different. There are maybe a couple things about me that you haven't/don't want to realize. One, I'm not a very open person. I am social and outgoing, but the me that is me is kept in a very special place. A place where noone is allowed. Thats the way it is, has been and always will be...perhaps. Two, it is my opinion(not exclusively) that the forces that drive most people(not exclusively) are actually reactions to the world around them, such as ambition, competition, social acceptance, things of that nature. I myself work very hard to escape those things, with varying degrees of success, because what i hold most precious is freedom. But maybe I ve contradicted myself since trying to seperate myself from those things may just be a reaction to them. True success is born naturally as the result of a developed and meaninful life. Anyway, that which might concern you, or rather be causing you concern may be my aversion to social obligation. Not specifically you, but people tend to enter into impropmtu social contracts whereas each party is expected to act a certain way and respond to certain prompts in a socially predetermined/preapproved manner. These kinds of things freak me out. So I have a carefully constructed reality, actually quite fragile, but mine nonetheless, that I have to maintain constantly. So, I say all that to say this; if it seems sometimes that you can't reach me...that's because I'm not really there. I hope that makes sense. I hate explaining myself, and I'm not gonna elaborate on this. If you feel a need to psychoanalyze me, then do it with your friends or a nice bottle of wine so that at least you'll get a good warm buzz out the endeavor. I'm very self-centered, but nothing bores me more than talking about myself...wait, that might not be true. Anyway, I hope that answered your question.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home