Thursday, June 30, 2005

The hills are alive...


The hills are alive..
Originally uploaded by Shine5.
...with a serious lack of women. I'm never one in favor of bringing sand to the beach, but next time, i will bring a coat to the mountains.

Yeah, i know i said i was looking for an answer, but balance in all things is important...no wait, thats something this annoying Libra chick i used to date said. Hmmm, so, as a Capricorn I'll say that i had a good time not existing, and as a paranoid bastard, when these two girls tried to take me off into the dark i ran away(nj). Of course, by the time i came to my senses it was too late, the damage was done. You know that saying about "a woman spurned..." I can't really remember it right now, but suffice to say that it doesnt end with "will still make out with you after you get over your wierd paranoid episode."

But I must say, had it gone any other way, I wouldnt have even bothered to write about it, so....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home