Tuesday, May 17, 2005

heres an ice cream wanna lick


heres an ice cream wanna lick
Originally uploaded by Shine5.
You know, i usually dont like to sample sweets while im drinking... This is about 10 B52s along into the evening, and i really like butterflies. Details? What details? Tokyo nights, thats right. I believe this was Sunday, yeah thats it, Sunday night in The Hole. After this Anom Flux bounced and I ran into two cats from Wokini who dragged me to the Red Bar or is it Bar Red, the one with the deer heads and chandeliers, where I had 3 shots of The Y-Meister before falling into a sub suicidal depression and cursing two attractive young ladies (who i did not know)out for not loving me. Somehow i materialized in Nishi-Azabu, dragged Atama from her bed at 5:30AM(what a trooper) so that we could go eat breakfast at Sara. I woke up at Atama's and took a shower that lasted no less than 1hour and 15 minutes...I love long showers. Got back into her bed and watched a documentary about lions(in japanese) and dozed off lying on my back while waiting for Atama to get home from work. I always have the most vivid dreams when i lay o my back, though there is an old Japanese saying that if you sleep on your back you will get "kanashibari" which i take to be a ghost that sits on your chest and wont let you wake up, even if you know that you are dreaming. The dictionary defines it as to be bound hand and foot, you get the picture. (I Vowed that i would stop drinking forever, hahaha)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home